Our Strategic Partner
About American Portfolios Financial Services
Home-based in New York’s Metropolitan area, American Portfolios Financial Services (APFS) is one of the top 50 independent broker/dealer firms in the industry*. Since September of 2001, APFS has been supporting affiliated financial professionals by reducing the operational complexities associated with running a financial services practice. With the backing of a strong business solutions provider like APFS, this enables Summit Capital Management to do what we do best—help clients attain their financial goals and dreams.
A robust mix of the following services and offerings—to name a few—makes this all possible:
- Technology-enabled client access 24/7
- Technology-enabled investment and reporting tools
- Full-service brokerage and independent custodial relationships
- Comprehensive compliance and risk management services
- Access to a wide array of professional estate and financial planning services
American Portfolios understands the importance of providing a business framework that supports the dissemination of unbiased investment advice. Because the firm has no proprietary products to sell, American Portfolios’ 700-plus affiliated financial professionals throughout the nation are making investment recommendations free from any conflicts of interest. This, coupled with a host of financial business tools and resources empowers them to understand their clients’ priorities, passions and dreams, and develop well thought-out financial plans that will help to sustain and support them during every stage of their life.
For more information about American Portfolios Financial Services, visit American Portfolios.
* As reported in Investment News - April 2015 and Financial Advisor Magazine – April 2015M.