Retirement Plan Consulting
Employee benefit plans give you and your employees a range of options for retirement. Summit Capital Management is here to assist you in creating the perfect plan for your business, thus promoting staff loyalty. Whether a family-owned and operated business or a Fortune 500 Company, SCM can help you develop plan options that suit your needs. This way you are able to maximize your tax savings and provide your employees with an impressive retirement portion of their benefit program.
Summit Capital Management provides retirement plan sponsors unbiased advice and counsel tailored to meet their goals and the retirement goals of their employees. We are specialists in skilled plan design, fiduciary oversight, vendor search, investment monitoring, participant education, and IRS and ERISA compliance for qualified and nonqualified benefit plans. We monitor investments to help meet fiduciary obligations and to improve long-term returns for participants.
We provide ongoing communication with the goal of increasing both the number of participants and the amount they save. Participant advice and financial planning aim to target improvements in investment performance and the achievement of retirement goals.
Investment Advisory Services
- Plan-Level Advice
- Investment Policy Design
- Investment Menu Development
- Ongoing Investment Due Diligence
- Vendor Analysis, Benchmarking, & Scoring
- Plan Administration & Investment Cost Comparison
- Overall Recommendation & Ongoing Due Diligence
- Annual Financial Review & Planning
- Allocation & Investment Recommendations
- Continuous Goal Monitoring & Evaluation
Participant Education and Advice
- One-on-One & Group Enrollment Meetings
- Investment Education Seminars
- Participant Planning Website
Nonqualified Advisory Services
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
- Cost & Performance Comparison